Welcome to my clinical practice!
New patients will receive a link to intake forms that can be filled out online.
During the pandemic, I have been doing telemedicine exclusively. When the quarantine is over, I will still offer this option for those who can’t travel to my office.
We request that all patients follow these guidelines for appointments:
- For the protection of everyone who visits my office, please inform me if you are fighting a cold or flu before arriving for an in-person appointment.
- Many of my patients have environmental allergies. Please avoid wearing any scented products or wearing clothes that have been washed in scented products.
- Tongue diagnosis is an important aspect of Chinese medicine. Try to avoid eating any colorful or fatty foods right before an appointment, as it will affect the appearance of the tongue. For telemedicine appointments, here is an instructional video that shows the best way to take a tongue photograph:
- For new patients, after making an appointment, you will be sent the online intake forms. Please fill out the forms as completely as possible. You will also receive an online request for payment for your first visit. Please pay the invoice and select the option to save the card on file to pay for any herbs that you will need after the appointment.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by email: Bill.Schoenbart@gmail.com. You can also call or text my office my office: 831-466-0980. For long or detailed messages, email is always best.
Thank you for choosing my practice for your healthcare! I will always do my best to help you.
– Bill Schoenbart